Monday, April 1, 2013
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Broke is only temporary; poor is a state of mind.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
What is a Project Manager?
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
illegal downloads are a bad idea, but …
Thursday, December 6, 2012
strange new trend at the office
Thursday, November 29, 2012
6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential Every Day via @FastCompany
- Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh. When do you drink your first glass of water each day?
- Define your top 3. Every morning Mike asks himself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” He prioritizes his day accordingly and doesn’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete. What’s your “Top 3” today?
- The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Mike spends his 10 minutes getting away from his desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water. What’s your most important task for the next 50 minutes?
- Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress. Most mornings you’ll find Mike in a CrossFit or a yoga class. How will you sweat today?
- Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness, which is why Mike keeps a gratitude journal. Every morning, he writes out at least five things he’s thankful for. In times of stress, he’ll pause and reflect on 10 things he’s grateful for. What are you grateful for today?
- Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Mike asks himself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?” So… what went well today? How can you do more of it?
» 6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential Every Day | Fast Company
Friday, November 16, 2012
Practice as if you are the worst, perform as if you are the best.
Friday, July 20, 2012
I don’t have birthdays. I level up!
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. -Seneca